In this how-to video, you will learn how to check your personal computer's RAM, processor speed, and operating system information on Windows XP. First, go to start and select my computer. From here, click view system information to open a new window. A screen will show you the information you need, such as the type of operating system you are running, the size and speed of the processor, and the amount of ram you have. Click okay to exit this window. This will be helpful for doing upgrades or repairs to your computer. This video shows you a simple and easy way to find this information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades