This is a video tutorial in the Computers & Programming category where you are going to learn how to find, download & install Firefox themes or skins. Open up Firefox 3, go to tools, click on "add-ons". On the next window, click on "get add-ons" and click on "browse all add-ons". On the next page, on left hand side scroll down and click on "themes" button. This will display all Firefox 3 themes. Select the theme that you want and click on "add to Firefox" and then click on "install now". You now have to restart Firefox and the theme will be installed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades