In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to find hidden task-bar shortcuts in Windows 7. Begin by pressing the Windows and T keys on the keyboard. The will focus on the task-bar, allowing the user to navigate through using the arrow keys. Users will be able to move between different icons. If the application has a window open, it will show the thumbnail. Then press the up arrow key to sort through the thumbnails. Press the down key to focus back onto the task-bar. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to use task-bar keyboard shortcuts because they enjoy using the keyboard and would like to focus onto the task-bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades