This video tutorial teaches how to find homegroup password in Windows 7. For this you should be using the computer which is part of the homegroup. The way to check this is by going to the control panel and clicking on network and internet link. In the ensuing window the network and sharing center link is clicked. This will show if the computer is connected to the home group. On confirming that the computer is connected to the homegroup, now navigate back to the network and internet link, and then click on homegroup link. In the ensuing page click on view or print the homegroup password link. This will reveal a case sensitive password for the homegroup. With the help of this password one can link other computers to this group.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades