In this video from MegaByteTV we learn how to find your operating system's original install date and time. This is for XP Pro only. To find it, go to the Start menu, then click Run. Once there, type in cmd and click OK. A black box will come up showing that you are in cmd. Then paste the following into the cmd box: systeminfo | find /i "install date" The original install date will then come up on your screen along with the original install time as well on that date. This is a very simple process which can be done by following those instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades