In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to find the hardware and operating system specifications in Windows 7. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Then right-click on Computer and select Properties. There, users will be able to see all of their computer's specifications such as: Windows edition, rating, processor, installed memory (RAM), system type, pen and touch, computer name, full computer name, computer description and work group. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to view their hardware and operating system specifications to be able to know if they're computer is able to run a certain program or file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades