In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to find their computer's MAC (or physical) address in a Windows computer. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and open the Run program. Then type "cmd" in the Run box and press OK. When the black command prompt opens, type in "ipconfig /all" and press Enter. The computer's MAC address will be listed as Physical Address under Wireless Network Connection. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to find the MAC address for personal uses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades