This tutorial shows you how to fix a frozen browser. One way to fix these pages when it happens to you is to go to the tools tab, and click on clear recent history. When the window opens it will ask how much you want to delete. Select everything. Now sometimes when you are using a browser it will not minimize or maximize and you can not close out of it. When this happens you just have to hit ctrl, alt, delete and open the task manager. Click on the program that says Firefox, then just hit end task and reopen the browser.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades