In this tutorial, learn how to fix a missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe file on your PC.
1.Keyboard issue Solution: Swop out with new keyboard
2.Miscellaneous corruption Solution: Safemode last known good configuration.
3.Corrupt boot.ini file. Solution: bootcfg /rebuild
4.Missing boot.ini file. Solution: bootcfg /rebuild
5.Missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe file. Solution: Type: expand d:\i386\ntoskrnl.ex_ c:\windows\system32
6.Windows NT installed on a partition bigger then 7.8GB Solution: Type: expand d:\i386\ntoskrnl.ex_ c:\windows\system32
7.Corrupted hard disk drive or severely corrupted Windows. Solution: Enter recovery console type: chkdsk /r
*Finally, if you encounter more errors it's likely that your hard disk drive is bad or failed. Solution: Swap out with new Hard Drive
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades