Is your Mac running slow? If yes, then the instructor in this video shows just how to diagnose and fix it. It is not an uncommon problem that a Mac begins to get slow with time. Though there are a million different things that can slow down a computer and it is never easy to pin point the problem, there are a few things that you can do to try and get it fixed. The first thing that you should do is check the free space in the hard disk drive. If it is less than 10 percent then you better start cleaning up space as Mac uses hard drive space as a temporary space to swap in and out the memory and a nearly full hard disk drive can be slowing it down. The instructor goes on and talks about various other things that can slow down your computer like widgets, memory intensive programs and a lot more. This video shares the basic tips of how to speed up a slow running Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades