In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to turn off the stick keys on a Windows computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Double-click on the Accessibility Options and go to the Keyboard tab. Under Sticky Keys, click on Settings and uncheck the box that says "Use Shortcut". Then click OK. Users can also turn off the sticky keys by pressing the Shift button 5 times and click Yes to confirm. This process is very simply, fast and easy to do. This video will benefit those viewers who do not want to use the sticky keys and would like to learn how to turn them off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades