This video shows you how to fix a Windows "Blue Screen of Death". You should know what to look for when you get the BSOD. You should look for the error code first and then the stock code. You should hit the F8 button upon start up to go to the last known good configuration and it will boot your computer to the last time it booted correctly. You can also start in safe mode. You will need to do a system restore. If that doesn't work do a Google search for the file name that is causing the problem. You can then add the files you are missing. Click okay to reboot your computer. If that doesn't work you can try to do a memory swap. Memory stores data but sometimes 2 pieces of data try to access the same spot and it causes the blue screen. Try it again after swapping out memory. You can also try to reboot to repair in the recovery console. Type in fix boot or fix MBR. That should fix any Windows booting problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades