In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to flash the screen when receiving an alert in a Mac OS X computer. To turn on this option, go to the Universal Access window and select the Hearing tab. There will be 2 options for users to use. The first feature allows the user to flash the screen when an alert sound has occurred and the second feature allows users to stereo audio as mono. To test the flash the screen, click on Flash Screen. This video will benefit those viewer who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to adjust some helpful hearing options because they have a hearing impairment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades