This video is a quick guide on how to turn your computer screen up side down. If you have Windows Vista, right click on mouse and go to graphics properties. Go to display settings. On the rotation box, choose the desired angle of rotation. Click apply and hit OK to confirm settings. For the keyboard shortcut, click control+alt+down arrow key to turn screen up side down. Click control+alt+right arrow key to turn screen to the left. Click control+alt+left arrow key to turn screen to the right. Click control+alt+up arrow key to go back to normal view.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades