If an application on your computer is not responding properly or is frozen, you will need to force quit. On a Windows PC, everyone knows this is done with the Task Manager or using Ctrl+Alt+Delete, but how do you do this on a Mac?
On the rare occasion that a Mac freezes up, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
This tutorial will show you how to force quit an application that is giving you trouble quickly and easily. This can be accomplished in just a few extremely short steps. Then you will be able to reload your program and hopefully get back to normal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades