In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to format a hard drive to boot a second operating system. First, do a Google search for EASEUS partition master, download and install it. Launch the program. Right click on the unallocated space on your hard drive and then click ‚Äòcreate‚Äô. Now create a new partition for the new OS. Name it Vista, select ‚Äòprimary‚Äô in the ‚Äòcreate as‚Äô window, choose ‚ÄòNTFS‚Äô in the ‚Äòfile system‚Äô window, select drive letter as ‚ÄòV‚Äô and leave the ‚Äòcluster size‚Äô to ‚Äòdefault‚Äô and click OK. Then click ‚Äòapply‚Äô and ‚Äòyes‚Äô. Now reboot and you will have the new partition where you can now install the Vista OS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades