In this how-to video, you will learn how to format one of your hard drives in Windows 7. First, go to start and right click my computer. Select manage and a new window will pop up. Go to storage and select disc management. Now, right click the drive you want to format. Type in the name you want for the label and check quick format. Once this is done, press okay. Click okay to continue. This does not take too long. You have now formatted a hard drive. This video shows you the basic steps it takes in order to perform this simple task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades