In this how to video, you will learn how to format a USB flash drive to NTFS. First, plug in the USB drive to your computer. Right click on My Computer and select properties. From here, go to the hardware tab and select device manager. Next, click and expand disk drives and right click your USB drive. Select properties and then click the policies tab. Choose optimize for performance and click okay. Edit the device manager and open My Computer. Next, right click the USB device on My Computer and select format. Change the file system to NTFS and click start. Your USB drive has now been formatted to NTFS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades