YOUTUBE At first, click start, Right click the "computer" option and choose "manage" which opens the "computer management" window. On the left explorer pane, click the storage option and then choose disk management which brings you a list of all available hard drives that you are using in your system. Before doing a format, make sure you have a backup of all your files since formatting will erase the entire contents of the specified drive. Right click the drive you wish to format and choose "format" and in the window that appears, choose the type of formatting option which is either NTFS or FAT32. Choose any one of them and make sure that "perform a quick format" is checked (a tick mark should be enabled). Then finally click the OK button to start formatting and wait for a few minutes for the formatting to complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades