The video is about the full uninstall of programs on a Mac computer using a program called AppZapper. The video begins with explanation on how files deleted from a system often leaves behind traces of files which slows down the system and leaves the hard drive fragmented. To avoid this a program called AppZapper can be used to uninstall the applications. This program is available as a trial version which will zap 5 applications and a full version with three updates for 13 dollars. So when you uninstall an application using this program it will delete all the associated files along with the application which would otherwise take up unnecessary space on the hard disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades