This video describes how to make a system restore point. First we have to go to click the start on the keyboard. Next select the computer and go for the properties. Next go to system protection. Next go the protection settings and highlight the operating system and give option of ‚Äúon‚Äù on the protection and just click the create. Then you will get a box of system protection. Next you can give a name and then click ok to that it will take some time. Next if you go for system properties you will find system restore option there. If you go for that option you will get a box and then you have a option of restore system files and settings. Then again you can check the things that you have already done before and know that whether all the things are working that you had made before.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades