Steps taken to get the Copy to and Move to folder function in Windows 7 are:1. Go into the description and click the download link, to download the files2. After downloading the registry file you will see a zip file, which you need to extract using the software called Win Zip.3. After extracting the zip file, you will see two registry file (copy to and move to) execute both the registry file and give Yes, so that the file gets installed successfully.4. After successful installation, it is recommended that you restart your computer.5. After restarting your computer, you can verify if the feature got installed or not by right clicking on a folder/file on the desktop. The copy and move to option could be found on the slide option menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades