In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to easily preview content by improving Quick Look on a Mac OS X computer. Quick Look allows users to preview files without having to open it. This video reveals a plug-in that enhances the abilities of Quick Look. Download the plug-in and extract the files into the Library/Quick Look folder. Then right-click on Finder and select Relaunch. Now users will be able to see all the contents of a folder just by pressing the space bar. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac OS X computer, and would like to learn how to easily preview folders to save time when browsing through their files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades