If you are a web developer, you can check your iPhone location in a webpage by using these simple java script codes. Fist copy that code which is showing in the video and paste it in the header of the webpage. Now to get the location, you need to go to the webpage and click on the link "Get GPS Data" to get your iPhone location. You can also get your location in the Google maps. To do this first you need to copy the code which is showing in the video and past it in the webpage. And now you can get your location in the Google maps. You can also do other things like weather with current location etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades