It is a great video tutorial about how to create a keynote presentation to run on a windows platform. After opening the keynote presentation, click on file menu and open up the export window. This window shows different file formats and types. By using this we can export a quick time movie, an html, PDF, images, flash or a PowerPoint presentation file.
Each export format has its own cons and pros. According to tutor, quick time movie is an ideal format because it retains the features and effects of keynotes. A quick time movie can be run both on Mac and windows operation system. We can embed audio and sound files in our keynote presentation. After setting the screen mode and playback options of the presentation, click next. A dialogue appears to save the file. It takes some time to save the presentation with transitions and effects. The saved file can be played on both windows and MAC based computers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades