In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you are going to learn how to get rid of Windows Genuine Software notification. First download softpedia mirror Us exe and save it to your desktop and launch it. Then you got to click yes on the two following windows and your system will reboot. After rebooting it will take a bit longer to login to your user account. That's normal. Click 'run' on the next window that comes up. Now a new message box will come up. Click OK on it. To make it go away fully. Go to control panel > security center and click on 'automatic updates'. Then you turn off all automatic updates when you turn off your CPU. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades