In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make the System Restore feature use less space in Windows 7. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Right-click on Computer and select Properties. Under Tasks, click on System protection. In the System Properties window, select the hard drive and click Configure. Under Disk Space Usage, drag the slider to the left for a lower amount. Then click on Apply and OK to confirm. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Windows 7 computer and would like to learn how to configure the System Restore to use less disk space when restoring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades