Vista Tips teaches the viewer how to easily get the task manager in Windows Vista. Vista Tips warns that the simple way to get task manager used to be to simply hold the keys Ctrl, Alt, Del down simultaneously. Now, these keys yield a menu. The way to get task manager on Windows Vista has now been changed to Ctrl, Shift and Esc. Simply hold down Ctrl, Shift and escape simultaneously to directly yield the task manager. Another way to do this is to use the start bar to get the task manager. Simply, right click and select 'task manager'. Now you have to quick and easy ways to reach Task manager in Windows Vista!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades