In this how to video, you will learn how get VMWare Fusion on your Mac. This will allow you to install Windows and run them on the same computer. First, go to the mediafire page and download the files. Next, download and install Unarchiver to join the files together and extract the file. Mount this file on to your computer. Run the file and click install. Once that is finished, open it. You will see your Windows partition if you already have one installed. To install a new one, click new and insert your Windows boot CD. If you have a disc image, choose install without a disc. Search for the image and install it. Once you have gone through the process, you will be able to access the partition in the program. You can access the settings only when the operating system is off. You can choose how much RAM and processor speed it can use. Click the play button to start using the operating system. You can now use your Windows operating system while running Mac OS X. This will allow you to do things such as switch files from one system to another in real time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades