Get your mouse to right click on a Macbook Pro Setting up your mouse: First go to system preferences click on Keyboard and Mouse Option Then go to Mouse Option You have four buttons on your mouse. They are 1.Left button 2.Right button 3.Middle button and 4.Squeeze buttons: You can assign different tasks to your mouse buttons: First if you want to use your left button as primary button, you have to select primary button option. Secondly if you want to make your right button as secondary, you can do so by selecting secondary button. Thirdly if you want to make your middle button to select spaces, you can assign that button with option as spaces. For squeeze button, you have many options,but one of them is expanding all windows.you can assign this to squeeze button. Few more options are there like scrolling, scrolling speed etc. You can change them as per your requirements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades