Accidentally delete your Microsoft Windows Vista Recycle Bin? Don't worry: this common problem is easy to fix. So easy, in fact, that this video guide can present a complete overview of the process in just thirty seconds time.
First, right click on your desktop, then click "personalize". After this, click on "change desktop icons" on the upper left hand side of the screen. Now, a new window will pop up, check next to recycle bin, then click "apply" and "ok". Once you exit out of this, your recycle bin will show up on your desktop once again! This is a great tool to use if you were deleting from your recycle bin and accidentally deleted the entire thing from your desktop. Use this for any normal desktop items for a quick recovery!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades