This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to hack a wireless network with WEP encryption. This video is intended only as a means of testing the security of your own network. Go to Backtrack Linux, download the backtrack4 and burn it to a DVD. Now put it in a computer with a wireless card and restart the computer so that it boots to the DVD. When it boots up, type "startx" to start the interface. Bring up the command prompt and type in "/etc/init.d/networking start". Next you type in "airmon-ng" and check the name of your wireless card. You can now watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades