In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to hide and lock folders in Windows. When you want a private folder that you don't want any one else to open and see. You will need this feature. For this open a new folder. Open the folder, right click on it and go to 'customize'. Then select 'change icon, click on a blank icon, click OK and 'apply. Now you will see that your folder icon on the desk top will disappear; only the name will be visible. Now rename it with a small symbol, e.g., '-'and place it in a corner where it will practically be invisible on your desk top. You only know it is a folder. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades