In this how-to video, you will learn how to hide a file inside an image file. You will need a program like WinZIP or WinRAR to do this. First, create a new zip folder. Drag the file you want to hide into the zip folder. Open the command prompt. From here, type in the location of your file. Now, type in COPY /B followed by the name of the image, a plus, and the name of the zip folder. Press enter to do this. Now, you can delete the zip folder. The image will now actually be a zip folder. This is useful if you want to hide items and files from people using your computer. This video shows you a simple way to pull this task off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades