This tutorial will show you how to hide files on your computer using an image file. The first step is to get an image file and edit it with Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop. The next step is to save the image file as a jpeg file. Now create a WinRaR archive file and copy the files that you want to hide in the archive. The next step is to open Command Prompt: Click the Start button and click Run. Now enter "cmd" and hit enter. Now just enter the same commands from the video and hit Enter. Follow these steps exactly and you won't have any problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades