This video shows you how to easily hide or unhide files and folders and how to edit extensions of files. The first thing you have to do to hide or unhide files and folders is to open Control Panel and then open Folder Options. Next, click the View tab in the upper menu and check one of the following options: Do not show hidden files and folders or Show hidden files and folders. You can hide a file or a folder by making a right-click, then clicking properties and then check the Hidden File box. This is the way you can hide or unhide any of your personal files or folders. The second part of the movie teaches you how to hide or unhide extensions for files. The first thing you have to do is go to Control Panel, Folder Options, the View tab in the upper menu and then check or uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types" box. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades