In this video from exosploit we learn how to find your system specs in Windows XP. If someone is trying to help your computer, you might need this information. Right click My Computer, and click Properties. Here you'll see your operating system, service pack, and how much RAM you have. Also google cpuz. Go to the first link and download it. Extract it and click the main file. Here it will tell you your processor, mother board, what bios version you have, how much RAM you have, and it will tell you what your CPU is running at. Another thing to google is Everest home. Click the first link and download it. Open the program and it will give you even more information about your computer including network, hard drive, direct x version, motherboard, monitor, video card, and more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades