Matthew demonstrates how to improve the performance of your computer without using new software. To improve your system performance by 15% to 20%, first open up your start menu. Right click on the computer option. Choose the properties option from the right click menu. In the properties menu, click on advanced systems settings on the left hand side of the window. In the system window, choose the advanced tab. Next, under performance click on the settings button. Next, toggle the adjust for best performance option and click the apply button at the bottom of the screen. Your computer may take a minute to adjust your settings. It will turn off all the visual styles for windows. Close out of the windows. You can also go to the start menu and type in power. Choose power options from the listings. In the performance window, toggle the high performance option. Your system performance will now be improved.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades