Mac OSX offers an easy solution to increasing the contrast of your display, and switching the screen from black on white to white on black. In the Universal Access section of System Preferences, under the large "Display" label, you will find a set of controls. Switching from black on white to white on black will invert the colors on the screen, making it easier to read for some people. There is a toggle to the right of that control which switches your display from color to grayscale. Below that, a slider allows you to increase the contrast of your display for increased text readability.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades