In this tutorial, learn how to increase the speed of your computer by incresing the virtual memory stored on your PC. Virtual memory is simulated by RAM and at times, when the RAM has been used up by your computer, your computer will slow. In this video, learn how to increase you virtual memory, which is essentially increasing the empty space reserved for your RAM.
To do this, follow the following steps, as layed out by TutorialFactoryGR:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System.
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
4.On the Advanced tab, under Virtual memory, click Change.
5. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file that you want to change.
6. Under Paging file size for selected drive, click to Custom size check box. You can enter the amount of memory you would like to reserve for Virtual memory by entering the initial and maximum size.
7. Click Set
When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Yes.