In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to increase the virtual memory in a Windows XP computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Then right-click on My Computer and select Properties. Now click on the Advanced tab and click on Settings under Performance. In the Performance Options window, click on the Advanced tab and click on Change under Virtual Memory. Change the Initial Size to 3000 and Maximum Size to 5000. Finish by click on Set, press OK and restart your computer. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows XP, and would like to learn how to increase the virtual memory for more space and faster processing speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades