In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to increase a computer's low virtual memory. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Then right-click on My Computer and select Properties. Then click on the Advanced tab and click on Settings under Performance. In the Performance Options window, click on and Advanced tab and click on Change under Virtual Memory. Now select your hard disk and check Custom Size. For both Minimal Size and Maximum Size, set it at 2500 MB. Finish by clicking on Set and OK. Users will then need to restart their computer. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, ad would like to increase the virtual memory for faster computer processing and larger capacity space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades