This video shows you how to easily install the Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer. The first thing you have to do is open the Internet Explorer and surf to http://get.adobe.com/flash/player/ . Scroll down the page, uncheck the Download Free Google Toolbar box and then click the "Agree and Install Now" button. Then, click the pop-up bar in the upper side of the browser that just appeared, and click the Install ActiveX Control. A pop-up window will appear. Click install and then wait until it is done. A message will be prompted when the install is complete. You have to restart the browser before changes are complete. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades