In this video the author shows how to install any version of Linux from a USB thumb drive. He gives the requirements, which are a USB drive, the ISO of the Linux OS and a program called UNetbootin. He shows how to download the program from Sourgeforge.net. After installing it he shows how to set the version of Linux in the program. Later he shows how to format the USB drive quickly and he goes on to set the USB drive option in the UNetbootin program. Now all the Linux OS will be copied to the thumb drive. Now after you do the reboot you we can start installing the Linux from the USB drive. So if you are looking to easily install a Linux OS from a USB drive follow the easy to do steps in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades