A video from PC Mech that shows you how to install application in Sabayon Linux, a Linux flavor that is based on Gentoo Linux and is known for its ease of use.
Installing applications in Linux is a daunting task for a beginner. Though RPM and tarball packages are easy to install, things become complicated with binary packages and when you have search for dependencies and install them if these packages fail.
Sabayon packages require you to use the command line and specific options to manage packages. Learn how to manage installation packages in Sabayon by watching this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades