In this video PCMECH give a walkthrough the installation of a bootable Linux on a USB thumb drive from Windows. For this it's recommended to use a USB stick with a capacity of at least 1GB. First the UNetBootin application should be downloaded from the site mentioned and run the program keeping in mind to plug in the USB stick prior to the running of the program. Next the desired Linux distro and version should be selected and run as shown in the video. If you already have a distro you can use that as well. The video also has some tips to install Linux on a thumb drive as small as 128MB.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades