This video tutorial belongs to the Computers & Programming category which is going to show you how to install custom fonts in Mac OS X. It is very quick, easy and simple. Open your browser and do a Google search for free fonts. From the search result you can choose any of the top links and download the fonts file. Then open the file and choose the font ending with 'ttf' which means true type font. Double click on it and a font book opens up. Then you click 'install font' and it is installed. Now you do the same for the bold version of the same font and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades