This video is about how to install new fonts in Windows XP. The first step that you will need to do is open your web browser then search for fonts. If you have found the site, just simply click on it. Then the next step is have a browse and look for the font you like. Once you have found the font that suits you best, just simply click the button "download" then save the file in your computer. Once you have saved the file in your computer, simply right-click the file and click on the "extract here". Once you have extracted the file, go to the control panel and click on "appearance and themes". Then on the left side of the window, click the word "Fonts". After wards, drag the font to the "Fonts" folder for it to be installed and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades