This video, created by ClearTechInfo, shows you how to easily install fonts in Windows. The tutorial refers to Windows XP and Windows Vista. First thing you have to do is download a font. Usually, you can find license-based fonts or free fonts on Google or any other searching engine. If you have downloaded a ZIP file, containing a font, un-zip it. All you have to do is open the Control Panel, and then the Fonts folder. Simply copy and paste the font to the Fonts folder, and your font is now installed. Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades