Gloobus Coverflow is a new program on Linux that lets you view all of your files without actually opening them! It's very similar to Apple's Quicklook, but is made for Linux.
New to Ubuntu Linux? This computer operating system could be a bit tricky for beginners, but fret not, help is here. Check out this video tutorial on how to install Gloobus Coverflow on Ubuntu Linux.
Gloobus is a preview software that lets you view files so quickly without having to open them in their normal software. It's based on Apple's Quicklook and it has 2 main options. The Coverflow effect for a folder and the preview window for the files.
Gloobus Preview version 0.4.1 already released that some of the new function is a support for Karmic Koala. To install Gloobus 0.4.1, you need to insert this following PPA into your software sources:
The first main impression of Gloobus is its really suitable for Linux users because it allowed Linux users to preview their files, videos (like avi, wmv), musics like (mp3, wma, mp4), or even office files.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades